Thursday, April 28, 2011

Motivation... know where I can get some?


  Spring is here! I think, maybe? I hope! For some reason all my "motivation/ambition" to start working out is connected to the weather ... so if it's freezing cold, no walking for me! I even have a treadmill in the shop behind our house, and yet - no walking for me... So, what is it that I have to do to convince myself to GET OFF MY TUSH?! 
   Don't even get me started on eating better... I am the worst!! My big bad habit - SODA! I am finding it almost impossible to give up - and for some reason, water is my cryptonite! Over-sensitive taste-buds that only like the well water I was raised on, even the cooler water at work tastes funny for me, I'd much rather grab some soda...  
   So... how do I kick this bad attitude? Start to think better and get going!? I keep saying - when the weather is better, but somehow I think I'll still end up too busy, too tired... unless I can just kick it into gear... Step one... cut the soda! Step two... move my tush! Step three... keep it up...

Wish me luck...

And for fun, a pic of my lil' girl playin' at "The Train Store" . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment