Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ch Ch Ch Changes....

Who knew that changing the way you eat food could be so dang hard! I had NO clue how much food I snacked on and consumed during the day!! How much food I could just sit down and eat in one sitting - holy crap! No wonder the baby weight hasn't even sort of/kinda came off!

 Have you ever thought about what you eat during the day? If you have a little one that you feed often, do you eat when the baby eats? Do you order whatever sounds good when you go out to eat - without thinking about how much they load on those plates... well, I am now. Not sure that I like it either! I used to love just eating and eating... now all I think about it how much food it actually is - and how much I really don't need it, no matter how good it tastes! Sometimes it makes food not fun at all.. but sometimes it makes you appreciate the food you do get to eat much better!!

Now for the cutie babies...........................

Falling asleep with the Cheez-its... bad sign! hahaha.... what a silly boy!


Sweet Jaxson and his missing teeth... PS: Landon took this picture...


And the sweet baby girl...



No comments:

Post a Comment