Saturday, May 14, 2011

My life in numbers...

I did it last night. Signed up for Weight Watchers - over the past two weeks I have slowly been giving up the soda, and at least been losing the urge to drink 5+ a day... this past week I started tracking calories, and let me tell you - it basically sucks! Calories are hard to track acurately and seems to not help at all! The one day I decided to just eat at will - I lost weight the next day... ugh. My grandma Nancy has been doing the new WeightWatchers since January, she is down approximately 30+ pounds!! She looks AMAZING and is very dedicated to her program! I know quite a few others who are having success as well - so I figured, why not?! Here. We. Go!

Today was my first full day of "points" ... everything has a number - but amazingly there are lots of things that are FREE! 0 Points! woohoo!! hahaha... luckily for me today, Strawberries is one such food.. I'm still learning how to divide my points for the day, and not wanting to get to dinner with no points to spare, I basically ate strawberries and a turkey pita sandwich for the day... I had 20 to spare at dinner, so I had my pasta - which any other day would be WAY too many by the end of the day and had a pepsi as a treat... I'm hoping tomorrow is better, grandma Nancy gave me some resources to look and study - like her first few months of tracking to see how she ate every day. :) Should be interesting... She took my measurements for me tonight and we weighed on her scale - I will weigh on Monday mornings now, we'll see how it goes! Wish me luck!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this post while eating a cookie and now I feel guilty...
    Good luck Tricia!!

    ReplyDelete